For Dyna 1991-2016*
*California models require relocation of emissions canister
The Jagg Fan-assisted LowMount oil cooler system is designed to perform as well at low vehicle speeds and in stop-and-go traffic as on the open highway.
The 10-row cooler is optimized for the Twin-Cam engine (also fits late-model EVO's) to provide the best heat-exchange and flow characteristics, all while hiding neatly behind the fender and beneath the voltage regulator.
• Simple bolt-on installation
• Fan turns on automatically at circa 210 ºF and pulls a full 75 CFM across cooler
• Jagg WeatherTek fan is a worldwide exclusive dust-tight and waterproof fan
• HyperFlow Technology ensures unsurpassed flow and heat rejection
Jagg's unique thermostatically-controlled offset oil filter adapter provides an easy access point to the bike's oil supply for the installation of the oil cooler. The sandwich-style adapter is machined from two pieces of billet aluminum and then hard-anodized to a satin black finish. The adapter installs between the bike's stock oil filter mount and the oil filter, and is designed with the same HyperFlow Technology as all Jagg components to ensure great performance as well as great flow characteristics.
The Fan-assisted LowMount Oil Cooler System is supplied complete with all necessary hardware and detailed, easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Dyna 1991-2016
- California models require relocation of emissions canister
- Not compatible with Switchback models with larger Touring-style front fender