For FLH 2009-2016*
*Does not yet fit FLH WaterHead models
The Jagg Fan-assisted LowMount oil cooler system is designed to perform as well at low vehicle speeds and in stop-and-go traffic as on the open highway.
The 10-row cooler is optimized for the high-output Twin-Cam engine to provide the best heat-exchange and flow characteristics, all while hiding neatly behind the fender and beneath the voltage regulator. This mounting position is particularly suited to Ultra models with lower fairings.
• Simple bolt-on installation
• Easy bolt-on replacement for models with stock oil cooler system
• Fan turns on automatically at circa 215 ºF
• Fan pulls a full 150 CFM across cooler
• HyperFlow Technology ensures unsurpassed flow and heat rejection
Jagg's unique thermostatically-controlled offset oil filter adapter provides an easy access point to the bike's oil supply for the installation of the oil cooler. The sandwich-style adapter is machined from two pieces of billet aluminum and then hard-anodized to a satin black finish. The adapter installs between the bike's stock oil filter mount and the oil filter, and is designed with the same HyperFlow Technology as all Jagg components to ensure great performance as well as great flow characteristics.
The Fan-assisted LowMount Oil Cooler System is supplied complete with all necessary hardware and detailed, easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Fitment Note 1: This kit is designed for fitment on air-cooled 2009-2016 H-D Touring models with stock fenders and stock ride height. While it is possible this kit may be fitted to some models with aftermarket fenders or custom ride height, Jagg cannot confirm fitment in these instances.
- Fitment Note 2: This kit is designed to mount utilizing the stock voltage regulator mounting studs. Installation of the oil cooler will reposition the stock voltage regulator to a proper spacing above the oil cooler for improved airflow. Because of this mounting solution Jagg cannot confirm fitment with aftermarket voltage regulators. Please contact Jagg before ordering to investigate fitment if an aftermarket voltage regulator is installed. Does NOT fit with H-D High Output Charging System.